You’ve just got to love this easy Onion Bhaji recipe and boy do they taste great and if you have never made them you are truly missing out on this Indian side dish
Onion Bhaji recipe and boy do they taste great
- 2 free-range eggs
- 3 onions, sliced
- 120g/4oz plain flour
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil, plus extra if required
The How to
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the onion rings and mix well.
- Add the flour, ground coriander and cumin seeds and stir well to combine.
- Heat the oil in a deep-sided frying pan over a medium heat. When hot add a large spoonful of the bhaji mixture and fry for 30-45 seconds, until golden-brown.
- Turn the bhaji over and fry for a further 30 seconds, until crisp and golden-brown all over. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- Repeat with the remaining bhaji mixture, replenishing the oil in the pan if it runs low and allowing it to heat up again after a new addition.
Onion Bhaji a easy to follow recipe
Now grab your Onion Bhaji and enjoy them with a lovely drink with friends and please let us know if you have any tips or feed back on how this Indian side dish went please.