OK so here is Gordan Ramsay Chicken Madras Recipe
What you need to get , remember the fresher the better !
4 chicken breasts 2 large onions
4 cloves of garlic
1 jar of tomato puree
3 teaspoons of garam masala
2 teaspoons of ground cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
8 cardamom pods
1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
juice of 1/2 a lemon
The how to guide , so you have got your ingredients now its time to hit the kitchen and get cooking.
1. Get yourself large saucepan or frying pan which has a lid. Place on a medium heat and add a liberal amount of cooking oil and then when up to temperature add the two onions finely chopped, cook the onions for a couple of minutes until they start to brown slightly in colour.
2. Now add your garlic (finely chopped), ground Cayenne pepper & Garam masala & stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Now its time to add the ground cumin, ground turmeric, ground ginger and ground coriander & stir in for about 30 seconds.
4. Add your diced chicken & stir until the chicken is cooked through , but don’t over cook it as chicken should be tender not like a bullet.
5. Now add your tomato puree which you will have diluted down 1:1 with water & the seeds from the 8 cardommon pods, stir & then lower the heat and place a lid on the saucepan. Simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally (if the sauce starts to stick to the pan add some water)
6. After about 30 minutes remove the lid and squeeze the juice of half a lemon into your pan along with a pinch of salt, stir and let simmer uncovered for another 10 to 15 minutes.
So that’s it remember to add your comments on how you found the Chicken Madras Recipe Gordon Ramsay please